Want to expand your career advancement options and provide the best service to your workforce customers?
One of the best ways to achieve both is to attain the Certified Workforce Professional (CWP) designation from IAWP. The CWP helps individuals stay abreast of ever changing laws and regulations, trends in the workforce system, and prepare for the future.
Reasons to Earn the CWP
- Career advancement and development
- Distinguish yourself as a Workforce Professional
- Improve your skills to serve workforce system customers
Why become a CWP?
This designation shows your commitment to your continued professional development as a Workforce Professional.
You already have a head start if you completed the Workforce Professional Development Program (WPDP). The WPDP counts for 50 hours of the required 80 hours of education needed to qualify for the CWP!
Submit with your application fee of only, $99 for members and $149 for non-members. Join or renew here to receive member discount. Once you have submitted your information, we will review and send a response within 2-4 weeks.
Are You Ready to Re-Certify?
If you are ready to re-certify your CWP, please click here to access the Application to Re-Certify.
Please contact IAWP Education & Certification Manager, Terri Pasternik at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CWP Program Guide
- CWP Application
- CWP Application to Recertify
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CWP Education and Training Log
- List of Certified Workforce Professionals
- Members Receive 40% off Application Fee (Click Here to Join)