Founded more than 100 years ago, the International Association of Workforce Professionals (IAWP) is the world’s largest and oldest association focused on the needs of workforce professionals. IAWP members are public or private sector employees with an interest in training, workforce development, economic development, unemployment, education, skill enhancement and more.
The IAWP provides a vast array of member benefits including: educational programs, training programs like the Workforce Professional Development Program and the Certified Workforce Professional certification, targeted publications, an annual educational conference, chapter meetings, and special member discounts.
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- In-Person & Online Training
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING
- Personalized Training Solutions to Support Agencies, Workforce Board and Others
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Workforce Professional (CWP)
- Career advancement and development
- Distinguish yourself as a Workforce Professional
- Improve your skills to serve workforce system customers
- Organizations – Ensure staff have the skills they need
- IAWP Members Receive 40% off Application Fee
The Workforce Professional Development Program (WPDP) consists of a series of study guides and examinations designed to measure and recognize an individual’s knowledge of workforce development programs. WPDP provides workforce professionals an opportunity to enhance knowledge and career growth. Several organizations have incorporated WPDP and recognize it as a useful training resource.
WPDP consists of 4 modules:
- History of Workforce Development
- Unemployment Insurance
- Labor Market Information, and
- Business and Job Seeker
Each module has 4 units (lessons) and each unit has a 25 question, multiple choice quiz. At the end of each module you will receive an electronic badge that you may display to recognize your achievement. You will also receive a personalized certificate upon completion of the full program.
- Learn and Connect Locally with Chapter and District-Wide Programs and Events
- Personal and Organizational, Recipients have Included US Presidents and International Leaders
- GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
- Provide Updates and Insight on Workforce-Related Grant Opportunities
- Local and International Events for the Sharing and Exchange of Information
- NEWS and Updates
- Three Member Publications Offer Frequent Updates on Workforce and Association Issues
- ANNUAL WORKFORCE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
- Educational programs, networking opportunities and more at world’s oldest workforce conference
- SERVICE TO OTHERS
- Charitable Initiatives to Aide Veterans, Disabled, Youth, Elderly and More
- Updates on Congressional and Regulatory Efforts Relative to Workforce Issues
- Interfacing with International Workforce Professionals on Workforce Issues and Solutions
- Help others in their careers or help others.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Membership Enhances the Skills of Workforce Professionals Serving Individuals and Society
- MEMBERSHIP CARD
- Proudly Display Your IAWP Membership
- HERTZ CAR RENTAL DISCOUNT
- 10% Discount on Hertz Daily Member Benefit Rates (car classes A through F Compact 2 Door through Full-size 4 Door).
- 10% Discount on Hertz Standard Daily, Weekend, Weekly and Monthly Rates (all car classes).
- 5% or greater Discount on Hertz Leisure Daily, Weekend, Weekly and Monthly Rates (all car classes).
- To receive the discount, simply login here to retrieve the IAWP discount code.
- GEICO CAR INSURANCE DISCOUNT
- Please click here to obtain an online quote.
IAWP membership is very affordable–only $60 annually for full membership and a small additional investment to gain the benefits of participation in your your local chapter.
Please click here to join today and begin receiving the benefits of membership.