Founded more than 100 years ago, the International Association of Workforce Professionals (IAWP) is the world’s largest and oldest association focused on the needs of workforce professionals. IAWP members are public or private sector employees with an interest in training, workforce development, economic development, unemployment, education, skill enhancement and more.
The IAWP provides a vast array of member benefits including: educational programs, training programs like the Workforce Professional Development Program and the Certified Workforce Professional certification, targeted publications, an annual educational conference, chapter meetings, and special member discounts.
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- In-Person & Live Online Training
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING
- Personalized Staff Training Solutions to Support Agencies, Workforce Board and Others
- CERTIFICATION & CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
- Certified Workforce Professional & Workforce Professional Development Program
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Members Credit Their Participation in IAWP for Career and Job Advancement and Opportunities
- SCHOLARSHIPS & MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- For Training, Education, the Workforce Development Conference and More
- Learn and Connect Locally with Chapter and District-Wide Programs and Events
- Personal and Organizational, Recipients have Included US Presidents and International Leaders
- Local and International Events for the Sharing and Exchange of Information
- Three Member Publications Offer Frequent Updates on Workforce and Association Issues
- SERVICE TO OTHERS
- Charitable Initiatives to Aide Veterans, Disabled, Youth, Elderly and More
- Updates on Congressional and Regulatory Efforts Relative to Workforce Issues
- Interfacing with International Workforce Professionals on Workforce Issues and Solutions
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Membership Enhances the Skills of Workforce Professionals Serving Individuals and Society
IAWP membership is very affordable–only $60 annually for full membership and a small additional investment to gain the benefits of participation in your your local chapter.
Please click here to join today and begin receiving the benefits of membership.