Why Get 10 Hours of Learning When You can Get 20 Hours at a Lower Cost?
The 2017 Workforce Development Conference features 20+ hours of education on topics spanning the workforce development profession. Here are just some of the workshops you can attend:
- The Upside of Failure
- Business Analysis Boot Camp
- Navigating Hidden and Traditional Job Markets
- Rethinking Job Search: Building Job-Seeker Confidence, Motivation, and Accountability
- NASWA’s UI Learning Center and UI Integrity Center
- UI 101 for Non UI
- Challenges of the Demands and Expectations of Today’s and Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Millennials: Love ‘em or Hate ‘em, They are Here to Stay
- Technology and Talent Development: The Future of HR
- The Power to Create Confidence on Demand
- Navigating the Ever Changing Federal Employment Process
- #InstaWorkforce: A Social Media Experience for the Millennial Job Seeker
- Workforce Connect Tools
- The Habits of a Warrior
Join us in Costa Mesa June 18-21, 2017. Early registration discounts end Wednesday, May 3rd.
To register and learn more about these workshops, visit www.workforceconference.org.