Are you interested in speaking at a leading event for workforce professionals? If so, please click here to access our online submission form. Workforce360 will take place virtually on April 15-16 2021.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and network with workforce professionals from across the country.
- We will feature you and your company in our conference program and website.
- You can continue to add and build on your resume and portfolio.
- You get to attend one of the best workforce system conferences in the country.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CONCURRENT SESSION?
We are looking for sessions that provide a great learning experience (not a commercial for a product or service) and that are lively, entertaining, innovative, informative and interactive. We want participants to engage with the learning through activities and take-a-ways.
WHAT ARE THE TOPIC TRACKS FOR THE CONFERENCE?
- Workforce Best Practices – Demonstrating and sharing best practices within the workforce system.
- Workforce Innovation – Innovative programs that address the rapidly changing workforce system. Topics might include new collar jobs, 21st century skills, technical literacy and adaptability, workforce training partnerships, the increased need for creativity, and programs to train beyond routine skills.
- Workforce Skills Development – Skill development specific to serving customers within the workforce system. This might include skills in social media, resume building, customer service, interviewing skills, and coaching conversations.
- Leadership Development – Skill development in leadership. This might include emotional intelligence, facilitation, diversity, self-assessments, strengths development, and collaboration.
WHAT IS THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
- Lively, entertaining, innovative, informative and interactive sessions. We specifically request that presentations include interactive activities or exercises for participants.
- Well written learning objectives that show how the learner will be able to use your content back on the job (practical application).
- Session descriptions that clearly show what the session is about and avoid editorials on the topic.
- Content that relates to one of the topic tracks.
- An outline and objectives that can be realistically accomplished in the time allotted.
- Content that is current, cutting edge, and practical.
WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER…
- Demonstration of presentation style and quality; we ask you provide, if available, a link to a video of you presenting the proposed topic or similar topic.
- Experience of the speaker. Substantial topic knowledge and experience facilitating learning experiences and/or speaking to large groups is required.
- A balance of speakers representing diverse cultures, backgrounds, viewpoints, organizations and geography.
- Completeness, accuracy and clarity of the proposal. Proposals that do not follow the instructions will be ineligible.
Please click here to access our online RFP form. You can update and edit your submission using this link until the submission deadline of February 19, 2021.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you at Workforce360.