The Workforce Innovation and other awards will be presented during the 2019 Workforce Development Conference in San Antonio, Texas, June 16 – 19, 2019. IAWP day, will be held on June 15th.
IAWP presents Workforce Innovation Awards in three categories:
- Innovation in Workforce Systems – recognizing individuals, groups, and organizations for extraordinary innovation that directly or indirectly impacts systems, customers, or professionals within the workforce system.
- Outstanding Service to IAWP – recognizing the outstanding work of members in service to the association.
- Chapter Excellence– recognizing IAWP Chapters that are going above and beyond in their work and service to members and the association in the areas of professional development, marketing and communication, membership, and community involvement.
Each nomination must be submitted using the online nomination system. Most award nominations simply require:
- A short summary of accomplishment(s)
- Narrative outlining the details of the accomplishment(s), and
- Documentation that supports the nomination
In addition to workforce innovation awards, IAWP also provides recognition through the following awards:
Public Policy Award – Recognizes an individual who performed outstanding public service in the support of workforce development programs and/or personnel.
Ealton Nelson International Development Award – Recognizes individuals, groups or a Chapter’s outstanding commitments to and achievements in IAWP’s international development.
Lifetime Achievement Award – The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes outstanding, long-term commitment to IAWP’s objectives.
Membership Awards – IAWP awards chapters and members for outstanding dedication to growth in membership.
The deadline for all nominations is 12:00 AM Central, March 1, 2019.
Additional information, including nomination forms are available here.