Workforce Professional members are persons who either join through chapters or on an individual basis. Persons joining or renewing membership through their local chapter should contact their chapter representative. Persons not affiliated with an IAWP chapter may apply to join on an individual basis.
Young Workforce Professional
This catagory included members who are 30 years of age or younger.
This category includes members who have retired from employment.
Members in all aforementioned categories shall be entitled to:
- The benefits of membership
- Have the right to vote
- Make and second motions during any meetings of the members
- Place names in nomination
- Be nominated for and hold any office
- Serve on one or more committees