For IAWP Members: IAWP Membership Profile
The International Association of Workforce Professionals (IAWP) provides members a vast array of benefits including:
Workforce Professional Benefits
Discount to become a Certified Workforce Professional (CWP)
The CWP credential after your name shows you are part of an outstanding group of workforce professionals who have extensive knowledge and experience in workforce issues as well as shows current and potential employers your initiative in developing, maintaining, and improving your career skills within the workforce field.
The CWP helps individuals stay abreast of ever-changing laws and regulations, trends in the workforce profession, and prepare for the future. In addition to individuals, organizations can ensure that their team is prepared to meet the needs their customers and clients in the workforce system by special CWP group options.
Discount to attain the Workforce Professional Development Program (WPDP)
The WPDP provides workforce professionals an opportunity to enhance knowledge and career growth. Several organizations have incorporated WPDP and recognize it as a useful training resource. The WPDP consists of a series of study guides and examinations designed to measure and recognize an individual’s knowledge of workforce development programs.
WPDP consists of 4 modules:
- History of Workforce Development
- Unemployment Insurance
- Labor Market Information, and
- Business and Job Seeker
After completing each module you will receive an electronic badge that you may display to recognize your achievement. You will also receive a personalized certificate upon completion of the full program.
Recognition Opportunities Through IAWP’s Award Program
The IAWP awards program acknowledges and recognizes individuals and groups for outstanding achievement and contributions to IAWP and workforce programs.
Because the IAWP awards program may be the only venue in a state to recognize outstanding workforce professionals, it is a great benefit to members and their employers. With several award categories, there is ample opportunity to recognize someone who goes above and beyond. IAWP recognizes individuals, groups, and organizations for extraordinary innovation that directly or indirectly impacts systems, customers, or professionals within the workforce system and more.
More Benefits of Membership
Learn and connect locally with chapter programs and events
Local and international events for the sharing and exchange of information
Special member publications offer frequent updates on workforce and association issues
Educational programs, networking opportunities and more at world’s oldest workforce conference
Interface with international workforce professionals on workforce issues and solutions
Proudly Display your IAWP membership card
Hotel Discounts Through Hotel Engine
- Exclusive corporate hotel rates nowhere else available – averaging 26% below publicly available pricing
- Thousands of hotels & resorts available across the globe from every major brand
- Simple, intuitive search and filter tools for fast and efficient booking
- Free mobile app downloads for all users – book on the go, wherever life takes you
- Free cancellation at tens of thousands of hotels and 24/7 customer support
Find hotel discounts here.
HERTZ Car Rental Discount
- 10% discount on Hertz daily member benefit rates (car classes A through F compact 2 Door through full-size 4 Door).
- 10% Discount on Hertz standard daily, weekend, weekly and monthly rates (all car classes).
- 5% or greater discount on Hertz leisure daily, weekend, weekly and monthly rates (all car classes).
- To receive the discount, simply login here to retrieve the IAWP discount code.
Join or renew here to access IAWP member benefits
Please click here to join or renew your membership today to begin receiving the benefits of membership. IAWP membership is very affordable–only $60 annually for full individual membership and a small additional investment to gain the benefits of participation in your local chapter.