IAWP is announcing new Virtual Social Hours to help the workforce community we serve connect and support one another in these constantly changing and challenging times.
With remote work a temporary new norm for the workforce development community, everyone is grappling with a laundry list of questions and issues. During our first Virtual Social Hour we will connect and share ideas that will be used to potentially develop future virtual meetings to serve the needs of our members. Some of the potential topics may include:
- Identifying best practices in a remote world
- Managing a virtual workforce
- Serving our customer base using remote resources
- Staying ahead of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Connecting with our community
- Managing the health and safety of ourselves and our loved ones
- Socializing during social distancing
Please join us for the first Virtual Social Hour Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 4:30 pacific, 5:30 mountain, 6:30 central and 7:30 eastern. We’ll host the meeting via Zoom, and the meeting credentials are provided below. Simply copy the link into your browser and join the meeting.
- Join Zoom Meeting Online https://zoom.us/j/632359431
- Meeting ID 632 359 431
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Steve Bent at firstname.lastname@example.org.