On July 8, the Employment and Training Administration issued policy, program guidance and a list of deliverables to the State workforce agencies on supported by the Workforce Information Grants (WIGS).
State workforce agencies use WIGS to develop and disseminate essential state and local workforce labor market information (WLMI) for a range of customer groups including:
- Job seekers
- Workforce and labor market intermediaries
- Program and service planners at educational institutions and community-based organizations
- Policy makers, including state and local workforce development boards
- Partners, such as economic development entities and human resource professionals; and
- Other customers, including recipients of workforce development grants, researchers, commercial data providers, and the media
Please click here for Training and Employment Guidance letter.