Annual Election Period Opens
IAWP members have the opportunity to take a role in determining the association’s leadership by voting for 2016-2017 officers. Voting began May 27, 2016.
This year’s race features elections for president-elect, vice president and treasurer. Profiles for each candidate are available in the May-June issue of Countdown, which is available for download here.
Members may choose any one of the following voting options:
- Vote online here.
- Email your ballot to email@example.com. Please include your name, membership number and chapter affiliation.
- Mail your ballot to the IAWP administrative office, or
- Vote in person at the IAWP 103rd International Educational Conference.
Election results will be announced at the IAWP 103rd International Educational Conference on Wednesday, June 29, 2016.
- Each IAWP member is entitled to one vote, using only one method of voting.
- Each member may use the paper ballot method or vote online at www.iawponline.org.
- Please mark the designated area beside the candidate for whom you wish to vote.
- Each member may vote for one candidate for each office.
- Voting starts at 8:00 AM (Eastern) Friday May 27, 2016 and shall continue until 12:00 PM (Eastern) June 10, 2016. All ballots must be cast within the stated time frame, with the exception of ballots cast in-person at the conference.
- Paper ballots will be available on the first and second day of the IAWP 103rd annual meeting–Monday, June 27, 2016 and Tuesday, June 28, 2016–for those members entitled to cast a vote and who have not previously voted.
- All ballots cast by mail must be postmarked by June 10, 2016.
- All ballots submitted by email must be submitted by June 10, 2016.
- The final vote will be tallied and results announced on Wednesday, June 29, 2016, during the business meeting at the IAWP 103rd International Educational Conference.